100% Cloud Managed Infrastructure
The Cisco Meraki portfolio of networking devices are centrally managed from the cloud. This feature-rich, easy-to-use cloud architecture enables customers to solve new business problems and reduce operating costs.
- Manage your IT infrastructure from a single dashboard
- Control users, applications, and devices
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Secure (PCI and HIPAA-compliant) cloud infrastructure
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments
Security at a whole new level
The MV family brings Meraki magic to the video security world. Impossibly simple to deploy, configure, and manage, both the MV21 (indoor dome camera) and MV71 (outdoor dome camera) provide reliable security at any scale.
Stream local, stream remote.
View customizable video walls from anywhere in the world using the Meraki dashboard in a web browser.
Automatic Network Detection
The Meraki dashboard will automatically detect whether the viewing computer is in the local network or somewhere remote. Local streaming video never goes to the cloud, saving bandwidth, while remote streaming video is proxied through the cloud allowing it to be viewed from anywhere without impacting your WAN links.
Built for Simplicity
MV cameras come with everything needed for a successful deployment in the box. Add cameras to a network before they even arrive, and adjust focus, aperture, and zoom settings remotely.
- 128GB industrial grade solid state storage on each device
- 720p HD recording with H.264 encoding
- IR illumination for night time security up to 30m
- 3-10mm vari-focal lens for multi-purpose deployments
- 3 year warranty on all hardware
Reliable Security, Indoors and Out
Laptop gone missing? Retroactively select the desk or conference table where it was last seen and the dashboard returns a list of motion events that can help lead to its recovery.
Export and Share Video Clips
Select important video segments and export from the dashboard to a shareable and downloadable link. With granular access controls, decide who has access to historical footage and exporting privileges.
Easily search historical footage using natural language processing and go from identifying an event to sharing it in just a couple of clicks. The elegant dashboard interface allows for remote management, the way it should be.