If you’re yet to engage with a managed print services (MPS) partner on the Sunshine Coast, you may be wondering what to look for.
Equally, if you’ve had a bad experience with a partner, you may be wondering what qualities they were missing.
What Every Business Wants from MPS
Printers, photocopy and scanning devices still play a major role in businesses of all sizes.
Whether you use them for internal documentation or for heavy-duty promotional work, the devices you rely on day-in, day-out need to deliver on quality and cost savings. And for that, you’ll need help from an MPS partner.
When you consider your print environment as a whole, there are three key challenges an MPS partner should be able to help you with:
* reducing costs of hardware purchases, consumables, and stationery;
* raising productivity throughout the organisation; and
* obtaining a single invoice and the ability to recharge business units.
If you run a multi-site operation, the above challenges are multiplied, but even if you’re a single-site SME, you’ll benefit significantly from an MPS provider that has a proven track record in building strategies, achieving cost savings and basing their work on solid industry experience.
Xenith’s 3-Step Methodology
In order to solve the challenges notes above, Xenith works with a 3-step methodology:
1. Understand: A Business Analyst will work with your Account Manager to understand your people, processes and business requirements before designing a print strategy.
2. Execute: Any changes to your existing system must be introduced carefully with user buy-in. Our Business Transformation Team will work with you to accomplish this.
3. Improve: We continually improve your infrastructure during the lifetime of your contract and stay responsive to changing business requirements.